News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 The turn around...

Author Topic: The turn around...  (Read 1302 times)

samba

The turn around...
« on: September 30, 2007, 09:21:03 PM »

Well, it wasn't two weeks ago everything was kicking off on this forum, and suddenly it's all gone a bit quiet...
I just thought i'd say well done to the lads and to the management.  I know of the three victories one was expected (Witton) and one a necessity (Droylsden), but I think the win at Crawley at particular has shown there is hope and the season is far from over.  I'll openly admit I was one of the people questioning the management, and whilst we're not out the water, and I don't beleive GH is either, he and the team could not have done any better. 

Well done, may it long continue!

COME ON ALTY!

altyf

Re: The turn around...
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2007, 09:30:18 PM »

Let that be a turning point now....after all the ramblings of the previous weeks, I always thought that the minute we lose a game the fans will be back having a go at the management but those wins hopefully have proven to all that no-matter what happens Graham and Dalton are the men for the job and we should be in full support as we are now!!!!

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: The turn around...
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2007, 09:48:07 PM »

I said all along that I believed in GH  :D, actually hang about I did say that. Anyway just that maybe the tactics weren't quite right, still maybe it was more a case of the plyers settling down into that pattern than anything else.

It's at home we have to sort out, stick or twist, we have to start picking up points. The next 4 games will be tough in thier own different ways.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 The turn around...