News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 The Twitter feed

Author Topic: The Twitter feed  (Read 1783 times)

Teasierbeaver

The Twitter feed
« on: April 17, 2017, 03:19:30 PM »

Any chance they could comment on the game instead of retweeting ice hockey fans? I know we're absolutely awful but at least confirm we're as crap as usual. Hashtag bring back the FlynnJolly please

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: The Twitter feed
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2017, 03:48:51 PM »

Andrew is back doing the Twitter. It looks like he's doing it remotely as he's asked people to follow on RR or use JL's tweets.

As for my own involvement, I'd be happy to rejoin to support Andrew's again, but I doubt I'll be welcomed back by the powers that be due to walking out. (It's probably more personal than that, given Rocky Robin and Andrew have remained at the club.)

However, Andrew will be following on the ideas and plans that he and I discussed pre-Twittergate for next season which are quite exciting and I hope the fan base will get behind them and him.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 03:50:42 PM by HashtagAlty »
It's all my fault.

Teasierbeaver

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2017, 04:19:44 PM »

I never thought I'd miss Jack Jolly!

andrewflynn

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2017, 05:31:29 PM »

Nowhere near the usual standard today and I'm well aware of that. I did say it would be limited before the game (I was providing what I could whilst at work.)

We're just getting through the season. I'll have weekends back for 17/18 and we will be back to normal.

Teasierbeaver

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2017, 10:17:44 AM »

Nowhere near the usual standard today and I'm well aware of that. I did say it would be limited before the game (I was providing what I could whilst at work.)

We're just getting through the season. I'll have weekends back for 17/18 and we will be back to normal.

Nothing directed at you Andrew and I appreciate your efforts.

The fact that the club can't be bothered to find someone actually at the game baffles me. Their complete lack of understanding of how important social media is to a business these days just underlines more poor decisions.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 The Twitter feed