News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Alty TV - Goals from Accrington Stanley PSF

Author Topic: Alty TV - Goals from Accrington Stanley PSF  (Read 1239 times)

Alty TV

• Regular First Team
  • Alty TV
    • View Profile
    • Alty TV
« on: July 14, 2013, 09:30:20 AM »

Goals from Accrington Stanley Freindly can be viewed via the Alty TV Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/AltyTV

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Alty TV - Goals from Accrington Stanley PSF
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2013, 11:07:54 AM »

First of all thanks for the highlights Alty TV. God send you are (in general I mean, not that this was a must see).

The thing that stood out there was Accy's keeper's positioning for the Densmore free kick that rolled in virtually at the middle of the goal. Shocking! what was he doing??

One of those where you think, this has got to go in. Brought back horrible memories of David Seaman with Koeman in the world cup 94 qualifiers or more pertinently ( and I tremble as  I type this) that horrible Fraser Wood goal at Stafford in April 91.

I just remember being at the other end and people all around me saying to each other "I know I'm a long way away and maybe the angle or the sun is playing tricks but I'm sure that's a mighty big gap in that wall and all I can see through it is empty net..."

markecky

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2013, 11:12:09 AM »

It was Ian Dunbavin as well, been their keeper since 2006 so not some young kid!

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2013, 11:49:34 AM »

I thought we were far and away a much better side than accrington yesterday, our passing play was superb, we limited them to one chance in the first half, and it was a wonderfully taken goal from a good way out. We were dead on our feet at full time after a first run out in that heat, them bringing on virtually a whole new side midway through the second half was what did for us.Lots to be positive about on that first showing

Jezza

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2013, 11:57:48 AM »

agree with the keeper thing but also stood out for me a bit of poor defending from our number 8 and possibly left back as well to allow their player too much time for a good strike for the first goal.....I'll let them off the winning goal as they looked knackered but I am sure V of D would have his chalkboard ready for extra training!  ;D
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team