News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Season tickets flying off the shelves at Kettering

Author Topic: Season tickets flying off the shelves at Kettering  (Read 1895 times)

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

fuertes

Re: Season tickets flying off the shelves at Kettering
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2012, 09:02:57 PM »

:D

Great find.

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2012, 09:05:18 PM »

You've got to think of the mouthy 40 odd year old Kettering fan in the tracksuit at times like this. It really makes you smile inside.   ;D  ;D  ;D
Come on Alty!

Altyrocket

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2012, 09:10:10 PM »

"Some people will suffer financially, and I apologise for that, but for those who [continue to] work for us, hopefully they will get money back over time with new business from the football club."

Would not touch with a barge pole if it were me !!

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2012, 09:52:35 PM »

LMAO. The relevance of the thread title only becoming completely obvious at the very end of the piece. Nice one Socrates.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 11:03:58 AM by Uncle Globnasty »
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2012, 11:40:26 PM »

Have they inadvertently missed the word "thousand" off after the word "one"

If I were a North East Northants Poll Tax payer I would be advising the Council Chief Exec and my local MP & Councillor that I will be withholding 'my share' of the £28,000 loan they have lent to a private business without holding a ballot of ratepayers in advance. When they threaten to serve a summons on me I will offer them a CVA or tell them I am now 'in admin'......... ::)

On a serious note, KTFC are an utter f***ing disgrace........talking about being "back in the Conference soon etc". As for those that have been stitched up money wise, well it's not like anybody in the whole of the country who knows anything about NL football did not see this coming 18 months ago - However it is still galling to see the FA, the Government and the legal profession (those bent b***tards have too much to lose of course) all sit back, do nothing and let it happen (again).

That's a rant off my chest.....thought I would get in and say so before Distance Traveler has a say  ;D
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 01:50:27 AM by Mick »
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

ManagementGuru

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2012, 07:50:47 AM »

They only left Rockingham Road because the Conference did not approve of the leasing arrangements.

I've got news for them - they could have stayed: they are no longer in the Conference.

In all seriousness, rather than being in this sh*t position they find themselves, they could hav dropped out of the Conference a couple of years ago, stayed at Rockingham Road and had longer to sort out their porblems without alienating their fan base by doing the equivalent of moving their home matches to the Victoria Stadium.

markecky

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2012, 08:07:09 AM »

"Where would you like to sit...."

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2012, 08:31:05 AM »

It'll be interesting to see the legal ramifications of them avoiding paying the CSA what is owed.You can only assume people arranged in good faith to have payments deducted from their salaries and paid direct to the CSA. Those making the payments can't be held responsible, and neither can the CSA. Does this mean anyone that has a business and also an arrangement with the CSA can send their company into administration to avoid paying and simply restructure their business? Be very interesting to see how this one plays out....
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Season tickets flying off the shelves at Kettering