PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Semi Final - Halifax Match Thread
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Semi Final - Halifax Match Thread  (Read 13900 times)

Hugh

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Semi Final - Halifax Match Thread
« Reply #90 on: April 02, 2023, 11:07:37 PM »

I have just watched it. I can confirm that from this it is clear that as others have stated there are lots of FC supporters stood against the pitch-side barrier during the shootout, and stewards pitch side of the fence, seemingly not interested (for example at 15:15), and, particularly for the last penalty (15:45) FC supporters are clearly interfering with the net. It would be nice if these clowns could do something about people who actually break ground rules and interfere with the match in progress, rather than blaming victims of unprovoked assaults (which they fail to prevent or do anything about) for their being assaulted. Hard to disagree with the chant at the end on Saturday. Where is "rules are rules" when you need it? Missed chances notwithstanding, utterly shafted.

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Semi Final - Halifax Match Thread
« Reply #91 on: April 03, 2023, 02:53:14 PM »

First time I felt like posting, still miffed. Having watched the highlight's and listened to Lewis and Bill on Pastries in the morning.

Game we should have won in normal time, we can all see that. We need to be more clinical. We've said it most of the season. I'm proud of how we played.

I won't talk about the flare others have covered it to death and I agree over the time ref ads on. But the infringement of the nets and putting our players off should not have been allowed by the referee, apparently he was close to swapping ends, it was discussed. Shame he didn't. But surely we should appeal to the FA, the worst they can say is no case to answer.

Bill said we need to move on, I'll try but it's still raw. I'll be at Runcorn tomorrow.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Semi Final - Halifax Match Thread