PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Cavell Coo
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Cavell Coo  (Read 6633 times)

louise1925

Re: Cavell Coo
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2007, 10:33:59 AM »

Fair play Wittoner and good luck to you guys this season. It's a pity Cavell was unable to play for us in his preferred position. The right back slot is actually one we fill well with Chrissy Lane. Hope the lad does well for you.

Jezza

« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2007, 10:52:37 AM »

Players do have delusions sometimes...if chris lane is keeping him out of Alty at right back, he can fight for his place /  impress in another position in the conference but he's going to try and prove he is better than chris lane 2 leagues below to get into league football?????

If Man U don't sign him up immediatly I'm surprised he doesn't pack the game in altogether.

Wonder if we've missed a right wing opportunity? lets face it..right backs are two a penny but wingers.............

Alty365

« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2007, 10:59:52 AM »

Wonder if we've missed a right wing opportunity? lets face it..right backs are two a penny but wingers.............

If Colin Potts is barely being given a chance on the right wing, I reckon that leaves Coo well down the pecking order. If league football is his sole interest he clearly wasn't focussed on doing well for Alty anyway, so in this respect it's best for all concerned that he's moved on. I wish him well, at least he's been honest about things.

Leon

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2007, 12:52:42 PM »

You're Chris Lane
You probably think this song is about you.
You're Chris Lane (Chri-is Lane)
I bet you think this song is about you, don't you?

etc.

And on the subject of songs, I really think its time to come up with a song for Chrisey Lane! 8)

altrincham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2007, 01:02:56 PM »

??? :P :-X

teasybeaver

« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2007, 01:19:33 PM »

Red Hot Chilli Peppers: Airplane

On the right inflicting pain, Alty have got Chrissy Lane,
We've got Chris-sy Lane!
Northwich Vics, he'll make them pay, Alty have got Chrissy Lane,
WE'VE GOT CHRIS-SY LANE!
CHRISSY LANE!

Reading that back, its awful!

How about The Libertines: What a Waster

What a wing back, what a f**kin wing back
You cant get him off the ball!

radcliffe alty

« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2007, 01:50:58 PM »

What about a reworking of this classic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwTZ2xpQwpA

Chrissy Lane - Some stay whilst others feel the pain!

Inaura

« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2007, 03:40:21 PM »

If Colin Potts is barely being given a chance on the right wing, I reckon that leaves Coo well down the pecking order. If league football is his sole interest he clearly wasn't focussed on doing well for Alty anyway, so in this respect it's best for all concerned that he's moved on. I wish him well, at least he's been honest about things.

Absolutely, I do hope he does well at Witton. The last he wants is to warm the bench. the lastw e want is for him to warm the bench. It's okay to admit you've made a mistake, I'm glad he felt compelled to leave, it frees up money, it allows him to chase his dream and everyones a winner. I'm quite surprised by the sarcasm of some posts, to be fair, he probably isn't ever going to be expecting a phone call from Fergie, but maybe he is hoping for one from Accrington, Morecambe, Bury, Rochdale....

Altysmiffy

« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2007, 06:02:58 PM »

Absolutely, I do hope he does well at Witton. The last he wants is to warm the bench. the lastw e want is for him to warm the bench. It's okay to admit you've made a mistake, I'm glad he felt compelled to leave, it frees up money, it allows him to chase his dream and everyones a winner. I'm quite surprised by the sarcasm of some posts, to be fair, he probably isn't ever going to be expecting a phone call from Fergie, but maybe he is hoping for one from Accrington, Morecambe, Bury, Rochdale....
Maybe he'll go to Morecambe, become their regular left back, and we get Danny Adams back!

Inaura

« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2007, 06:18:46 PM »

It's a deal!

Altyant

« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2007, 09:46:47 PM »

Maybe he'll go to Morecambe, become their regular left back, and we get Danny Adams back!

I think we'd all be happy with that
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Cavell Coo