News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Sort your selves out!!

Author Topic: Sort your selves out!!  (Read 2121 times)

chris_faz

Sort your selves out!!
« on: April 24, 2008, 10:16:12 AM »

Im a droylsden fan and think all the fans that seem to think yous are down are f**king tossers and not true supporters of your club!! Your not down!!!! Fair enough its going to be hard for yous but far from impossible. Beat weymouth who lets face arent the best team, and hope stevenage beat halifax. I think stevenage will beat them, halifax will think its job done and fair enough stevenage have got nothing to play for but its the players last chance to impress before taylor rings thge changes in the summer. Just get your asses to weymouth and support your team, win or ,lose turn it into a party, like we are at stafford!!

Alex

Re: Sort your selves out!!
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2008, 10:31:18 AM »

couldn't agree more i am sick of people moaning that we are down  (for the record the majority of us still have faith and know we are not down until we have a red line through our name on sky sports news, and maybe not even then  ;))but i think many are just frustrated at how the seasons has gone. i for one am going to weymouth to support the lads fully aware that of all the complicated senarios we could of had (eg needing us to win and 3 teams to lose by 5 goals and have 8 men sent off and for the ref to wear a striped tie before a match) the one we have is simple enough WIN and pray.

WE CAN DO THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 10:38:35 AM by The Duke »

Narcissist

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2008, 10:31:39 AM »

Youre right, we aren't true supporters of this club. You only have to look at how little all this obviously means to us.

By the way, I hope the three of you have a great party at Stafford, do you think you could save us a sausage roll?

gazwarrington

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
  • ALTY FC - LOVING AGM'S SINCE 2006
    • View Profile
    • www.altyfans.co.uk
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2008, 10:34:58 AM »

With all due respect the difference is you've known you have been down since September whereas we have had a horrible roller coaster ride by our team\club and thats why people are up and down like yo yo's at the moment.

I think its more frustrations by people. I guarantee we'll AGAIN out sing a home crowd and support the team as normal.. I think its better for fans to get frustrations out on here than on Saturday...

Alty365

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2008, 10:36:12 AM »

Of all the words which sprung to mind when I looked at your fixture at Stafford, "party" was not one of them. However, fair play to you for going into it in a positive frame of mind.

chris_faz

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2008, 10:36:42 AM »

By the way, I hope the three of you have a great party at Stafford, do you think you could save us a sausage roll?
Sorry but there only enough food for the three of us!!

Jezza

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2008, 10:54:43 AM »

says the fan of the club who gave up at xmas..the players put themsleves in the shop window and the fans disappeared in droves.

we'll whinge, say we're down etc etc.....but more will go to weymouth than went to your match the other night.

louise1925

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2008, 11:00:22 AM »

Good for Droylsden, the way they've performed in the past month or so knowing full well they were as good as relegated anyway. My opinion of that club has honestly improved greatly. Gaz is also correct when he points out fan's frustrations and love for the club leading to such yo-yo emotions right now. The truth is, I honestly believe that we have little hope of 5th from bottom. It's my right as a season-ticket holder to express such an opinion on this forum. My belief is that our best 'hope' is that another team goes tits up at the AGM, or even before! However, I WILL still be at the game on Saturday and I sincerely hope that everyone else is too. It is vital that we pick up a win to guarantee 4th bottom for reasons I've already outlined. It might also be the last opportunity for us as fans to bid farewell to several people presently representing the club and that is very important. SO IT IS ABSOLUTELY VITAL THAT AS MANY ALTY FANS AS POSSIBLE GET DOWN TO WEYMOUTH ON SATURDAY. JUST TRY AND GET THERE AND CHEER US ON WHATEVER HAPPENS ANYWHERE ELSE!

markecky

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2008, 11:19:43 AM »

As one of the "f*cking tossers" I would just like to say that our aim is to take as many 260 miles as you got against Ebbsfleet at home.

252 the target....

alty_fc_senny

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2008, 12:23:39 PM »

I agree about going to weymouth and that we CAN still still stay up, but why are we tossers
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Sort your selves out!!