Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 last day and then im on my jollies!! Good luck lads!!

Author Topic: last day and then im on my jollies!! Good luck lads!!  (Read 3075 times)

le bignose

« on: April 24, 2008, 08:55:46 AM »

Last day in work and then its off to Weymouth for a memorable weekend !!!!!

I just wanna wish all the players and staff the best of luck on this massive final game!!!

Theres been a lot said on here and people getting things off their chests but one thing is clear, we are behind you 110% come saturday, and this is your chance to show us your commitment and belief!! Go out and play with pride, go out and wear that red shirt with passion, like its your last game. Thats all we ask of you and if you do that and we dont get the result no one can complain. Lets go out on a high with the performance of your lives !!!! Its been a long hard season, ups and downs, stresses and strains, and the end is near. A season you can put an end too and cement yourselves in alty's  proud history .........

Give it your all lads, i'll be shouting from the roof tops just like us all !!!! Make us proud, make yourselves proud !!

WE CAN DO THIS......  GOOD LUCK
« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 09:07:16 AM by le bignose »

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: last day and then im on my jollies!! Good luck lads!!
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2008, 09:14:24 AM »

Here Here

At the end of the day we have done exceptionally well, and a lot of people including myself raised the expectation level very high, of course we want to stay in this division, but you only have to look at who's been relegated in the previous seasons and this one, Droylsden, Stafford, Farsley.... all part time !!

We all care so much for Alty and thats why sometimes we hurt, if we didn't have such a fanbase who did bloody care the club could be in the depths of the Unibond !

I hope we do it, if we don't we still have a club to support, will Northwich/ Halifax / Crawley.. ?

Lew Needham

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2008, 09:19:39 AM »

Oh yes last day of work and then hitting the seaside for a few days!!

Totally agree with  "the big nose" lets get behind the players its been a hard season for us as fans but its also not easyas a player playing every week under pressure against professional players. For the majority of the games they've given everything so lets have one last push for the last game and make it a day to remember.

People are forgetting that Stevenage are supposed to at least make the play offs so the fact they've failed surely means they are playing for their contracts and pride on saturday. Just imagine an early stevenage goal filtering through on saturday.........GAME ON!!

COME ON LADS DO US PROUD!!!

markecky

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2008, 09:42:44 AM »

Don't forget your trunks!

le bignose

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2008, 09:47:55 AM »

Don't forget your trunks!

check!!!! Dusted down the old Speedo's last night

Armbands ...........

Longman

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2008, 09:52:11 AM »

COME ON LADS, GIVE IT 110%, JUST LIKE WE WILL BE DOING ON THE TERRACES!

COME ON YOU RED AND WHITE BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stockportalty

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2008, 10:33:24 AM »

Lets enjoy the weekend but I don't want to be watching a future "Seaside Rescue" and see Whiskey Bravo (the Portland rescue helicopter), rescuing Alty fans from the sea. Stay safe.
COME ON THE LADS!!

gazwarrington

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
  • ALTY FC - LOVING AGM'S SINCE 2006
    • View Profile
    • www.altyfans.co.uk
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2008, 10:36:51 AM »

Is tomo going to be really quiet on the forum with everyone going Weymouth ....

I'll give updates via the phone .. ha ha

le bignose

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2008, 10:49:45 AM »

Is tomo going to be really quiet on the forum with everyone going Weymouth ....

I'll give updates via the phone .. ha ha

i reckon mate hence my "good luck" message going out now ha!! Wish the players could get all our positive messages, get the blood pumping and passion running!!!! Saying that i think they'll already know what we're thinking and GH will get the lads up for this one knowing whats at stake!!!!

talking of steak .......... whats the digs ur staying at Gaz, with this full mixed grill  ;D

Bazbatteria

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2008, 11:25:06 AM »

I havent prepared for a match of such magnitude probably since England V Argentina in 98. Lets get there, keep the faith and do the biz, what better setting for our ultimate challenge. A bit of nice weather would be nice too, it's absolutley sh*tey out there right now! see ya Satdi.

Longman

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2008, 11:35:46 AM »

I havent prepared for a match of such magnitude probably since England V Argentina in 98. Lets get there, keep the faith and do the biz, what better setting for our ultimate challenge. A bit of nice weather would be nice too, it's absolutley sh*tey out there right now! see ya Satdi.

A Little winner in the 89th minute could evoke passion and joy similar to Michael Owens' wonder strike against thre Argies that day!

Depending on the score at the Shay of course!

WiganAlty

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2008, 11:43:36 AM »

Lets enjoy the weekend but I don't want to be watching a future "Seaside Rescue" and see Whiskey Bravo (the Portland rescue helicopter), rescuing Alty fans from the sea. Stay safe.
COME ON THE LADS!!

Nearly happened last year with a certain Mr Bradshaw attempting to enter the waves in the bay at around 01:00 on the Sunday morning.

altyf

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2008, 02:49:43 PM »

Come on lads!!! At the end of the day, if Halifax mess it up, we've got to be on hand to take advantage...play your hearts out. We aren't dead and buried yet!

alty_fc_senny

« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2008, 03:00:31 PM »

Give it 110% and puit the pressure on halifax come on Alty we can do it!
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team