PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Hyde FC
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Hyde FC  (Read 3722 times)

Baldrick

Hyde FC
« on: February 08, 2013, 03:26:27 PM »

I met a Macclesfield fan today. He was telling me Hyde have become the most hated non league club in the north west. They completely sold out to Manchester City and even have a link to City on their website. I had a look and he is right. I'm not really sure what an Elite Development Squad is. Probably a posh name for the youth team.

http://www.hydefc.co.uk/manchester-city-eds

Robin Reliant

Re: Hyde FC
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 03:34:57 PM »

I met a Macclesfield fan today. He was telling me Hyde have become are the most hated non league club in the north west. They completely sold out to Manchester City and even have a link to City on their website. I had a look and he is right. I'm not really sure what an Elite Development Squad is. Probably a posh name for the youth team.

http://www.hydefc.co.uk/manchester-city-eds

Slightly corrected for you  ;D

We have Utd reserves playing at ML, the Sheepmen are just jealous .

We should send them a trophy suitably inscribed...http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/Sporting-Goods-/382/i.html?item=121063986331&pt=UK_Guitar_Accessories&_sac=1&hash=item1c2ff9d49b&_ssn=sitemanagerpaul
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 03:42:08 PM by I was Jackie Swindells' milkman! »

markecky

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2013, 03:42:14 PM »

Can't believe you spoke to a Macc fan.

That aside, I wouldn't say they are hated for it.  Just pitied really that they sold there soul to City by dropping the United in Hyde United, changing the playing kit from red to blue and complete repainting the ground blue whilst also dumping all the local sponsor board people in favour of city sponsors.

Baldrick

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2013, 03:45:05 PM »

Hyde are playing Macclesfield tomorrow but the odds don't look worth an investment.

Hyde 2/1
Macclesfield 5/4
Draw 13/5

Jimmy Hill

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2013, 04:02:03 PM »

What's most bizarre is that City should be so precious that they would even care that Hyde are really called Hyde United.

Everyone comes out of it looking a bit pathetic.
WTF why do you need some sort of drug to have a good time at a party ffs

Robins Retweet

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2013, 04:42:57 PM »

Evens about Altrincham half time and full time win is probably the best football bet I've seen in a long time, well worth a lump on together with west ham to beat the villa at 2/1 on Sunday for a nice 6/1 double bubble

hsmith1

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2013, 05:19:43 PM »

i presume bladrick is the macc fans mental health doctor
Harold

Jimmy

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2013, 05:37:22 PM »

What's most bizarre is that City should be so precious that they would even care that Hyde are really called Hyde United.

Everyone comes out of it looking a bit pathetic.
Good point jim

Baldrick

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2013, 05:47:31 PM »

i presume bladrick is the macc fans mental health doctor

He was in the Wetherspoons at Sale this morning. There was a bomb scare in Manchester so as usual they decided to stop all trams. After 15 minutes it seemed like a good idea to get off and go to the pub instead.

RocketDan

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2013, 07:15:22 PM »

Evens about Altrincham half time and full time win is probably the best football bet I've seen in a long time, well worth a lump on together with west ham to beat the villa at 2/1 on Sunday for a nice 6/1 double bubble

had a £10 double on Alty and Chelsea to both win by 2 or more goals. returns £38

Baldrick

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2013, 07:30:42 PM »

had a £10 double on Alty and Chelsea to both win by 2 or more goals. returns £38

I could never bet on the claret vermin. I might have a go on the over three goals coupon. Southampton v City looks a certainty, Bournemouth should slaughter whatever team Portsmouth struggle to put together and Altrincham must have a great chance of a high scoring win. All profit will go on my Grand National ante post bet Teaforthree 20/1. Every time i win on Betfair i put a few pounds on him. So far i will collect over £800 if he wins and with Tony McCoy almost certain to ride him the price will be a lot shorter on the day so i can lay some of it off and still make a decent profit.

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2013, 07:45:36 PM »

I must agree about Alty HT/FT tomorrow being an absolute steal at evens. Against a team that has shipped 6 and then 5 in their last two league games and IIRC the away game we were 5-0 up at HT. Famous last words but LUMP ON.

GolfRoader

• Regular First Team
  • We are Alty
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2013, 08:09:05 PM »

Who's this with? I've only got result betting with skybet.

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2013, 08:13:03 PM »

Paddy Power.

GolfRoader

• Regular First Team
  • We are Alty
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2013, 08:39:27 PM »