PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Run out music for the team
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: Run out music for the team  (Read 17703 times)

Jezza

Re: Run out music for the team
« Reply #45 on: July 31, 2008, 04:12:05 PM »

I have the paint and bed sheets ready ...... No Fanfare is not Fan Fair !

The Gazelle could not do better!!!!!

Has anyone considered the damage to the space time continuium if alty stop running out to fanfare?...we'd enter a wierd parralel dimension where Northwich fans are better looking than us and drive nicer cars.....where will it end?

markecky

« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2008, 04:26:05 PM »

Its heartbreaking to think of it...

You can just see the faces at Anfield...."its not You'll Never Walk Alone Tonight lads, we've lost the CD"....

crewe alty

« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2008, 04:30:30 PM »

LAPTOP + MP3 FILES OB SORTED. 8)

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 31, 2008, 07:00:17 PM »

Where's Rafo has he gone in hiding? ??? ??? ???
@AltyDaz

RocketDan

« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2008, 07:01:30 PM »

I can play it on trumpet, i did it for my grade 8 exam
FACT

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2008, 07:13:23 PM »

I can play it on trumpet, i did it for my grade 8 exam
FACT

Keep that quiet someone might say they can play it on a drum
@AltyDaz

baldrick

« Reply #51 on: July 31, 2008, 08:17:48 PM »

Fanfare always makes me think about Greyhound racing.

rafo

« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2008, 01:28:30 PM »

After having some time to reflect on the comments on this thread, here is my response:

Just for the record, i have not LOST the cd, it has been STOLEN (borrowed, removed, lent out, whatever you want to dress it up as or call it)

It was left in the usual place it always was and was taken along with several other items that personally belonged to me.

I can't recall who did the original copy (Possibly gaz???), but i do have it on several cd's including in live format.

HOWEVER, i cant seem to find THE Version that we have played at the match for so long for love nor money. I have recently bought three elp albums trying to find the correct version, without success.

Sadly, this disc also had the music that is played at the end of the game on. Anyone know the title or artist???

Gaz, can you e-mail me about it???

Crewe alty, pm me to discuss what you have put on here about the possibility of using some of your spare gear???  Maybe we could meet up one match day??? thanks

Also for the record there was NEVER any suggestion by me that the "run out music" should be changed.

nevertheless thank you for you comments in regards to this subject. i shall now take some time to consider my postion at the club.

RAFO

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 04, 2008, 01:47:43 PM »

After having some time to reflect on the comments on this thread, here is my response:

Just for the record, i have not LOST the cd, it has been STOLEN (borrowed, removed, lent out, whatever you want to dress it up as or call it)

It was left in the usual place it always was and was taken along with several other items that personally belonged to me.

I can't recall who did the original copy (Possibly gaz???), but i do have it on several cd's including in live format.

HOWEVER, i cant seem to find THE Version that we have played at the match for so long for love nor money. I have recently bought three elp albums trying to find the correct version, without success.

Sadly, this disc also had the music that is played at the end of the game on. Anyone know the title or artist???

Crewe alty, pm me to discuss what you have put on here about the possibility of using some of your spare gear???  Maybe we could meet up one match day??? thanks

Also for the record there was NEVER any suggestion by me that the "run out music" should be changed.

nevertheless thank you for you comments in regards to this subject. i shall now take some time to consider my postion at the club.

RAFO
RAFO OUT!

jhcorbett

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2008, 02:01:46 PM »

I think the music at the end of the game was the old ITV World of Sport theme:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=2swE8NTlI6c

top stuff!

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 04, 2008, 04:45:45 PM »

top stuff!

Great clip and great music........bring back Dickie I say...............but not the music playd by Rafo at the end of the game. I asked this question earlier in this thread. Hope somebody knows the answer
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

Alty365

« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2008, 04:52:56 PM »

top stuff!

I think that was used at the end of matches around 1994/95 if it's the piece of music I'm thinking of (can't access youtube at work).

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 04, 2008, 04:59:10 PM »

top stuff!

Great clip and great music........bring back Dickie I say...............but not the music playd by Rafo at the end of the game. I asked this question earlier in this thread. Hope somebody knows the answer

Mick,

Could this be the one you are thinking of?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KldbgL57is&feature=related
"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 04, 2008, 05:04:22 PM »

RAFO

Rafo,

This album contains the definitive version of Fanfare For The Common Man:

(Disc 2, Track 7)

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;-1;-1;-1&sku=336839
"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.

Narcissist

« Reply #59 on: August 04, 2008, 05:18:19 PM »

Can nothing be left lying around these days??????

FFS, who stole the CD's, what a nightmare. All the hard work done in the close season by GH/GB/GG is going to come unstuck because of petty theft.

This has to be sorted. I love that music at the end of the game, whenever I used to play golf at alty i'd get near the ground and start whistling, im sure it raised my terribly low game.

Some things must not change, fanfare is one, hating Macc is another!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Run out music for the team