PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Run out music for the team
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: Run out music for the team  (Read 17703 times)

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Run out music for the team
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2008, 09:25:45 AM »

If ELP had to be dropped I'd opt for "Dance of the Knights", Sunderland  used to/Still run out to it, and its atmospheric as f**k,especially on a cold midweek night.Really gets the crowd going

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUmq1cpcglQ&feature=related

Now i'm just waiting for Alan Sugar to start waffling on how about know one is like him because he is unique !

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2008, 09:45:15 AM »

So its decided Rafo you better find that bloody disc ;D ;D ;D ;D
@AltyDaz

Jezza

« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2008, 09:59:48 AM »

So it's suggested fanfare is dropped.....another kick in the teeth for the fans....how mich more can we take?

It has to stay......the troops must be assembled.....Gary to paint a bed sheet with "Don't sell our traditions down the river...shame on you"......some of our more militant fans to start a petition and propose a boycott of home matches......when the alternative music is played we should all run onto the centre circle, turn our back on Rafo and the director's box and put earplugs in.

I'd go further.....Rafo has been removing the fanfare by stealth by removing a few bars each time so now we only get "DA_DA_DAAAA" before he butts in with useless info like no smoking and who's in todays line ups and enjoy the match!!!.

The whole fanfare should be played before the opposition are even allowed onto the pitch.

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2008, 10:10:55 AM »

So it's suggested fanfare is dropped.....another kick in the teeth for the fans....how mich more can we take?

It has to stay......the troops must be assembled.....Gary to paint a bed sheet with "Don't sell our traditions down the river...shame on you"......some of our more militant fans to start a petition and propose a boycott of home matches......when the alternative music is played we should all run onto the centre circle, turn our back on Rafo and the director's box and put earplugs in.

I'd go further.....Rafo has been removing the fanfare by stealth by removing a few bars each time so now we only get "DA_DA_DAAAA" before he butts in with useless info like no smoking and who's in todays line ups and enjoy the match!!!.

The whole fanfare should be played before the opposition are even allowed onto the pitch.

He needs a piece of euipment that costs money about £4-500 if you want it played properley lets raise the money to buy the equipment thats needed. I will pledge £10 because i am a tigh txxt.
@AltyDaz

gazwarrington

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
  • ALTY FC - LOVING AGM'S SINCE 2006
    • View Profile
    • www.altyfans.co.uk
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2008, 10:26:01 AM »

I will get him another copy. IT CAN'T BE CHANGED !!!!!

baldrick

« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2008, 10:59:16 AM »

I got Fanfare on mp3 i can easily put it on a CD if he needs it.

Graham Bennetts Perm

« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2008, 11:08:16 AM »

For Cheshire Senior Cup ties, I'd like to hear "In a lonely place" by New Order as the teams come out: this would make it the perfect evening for me.

Jezza

« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2008, 12:36:30 PM »

He needs a piece of euipment that costs money about £4-500 if you want it played properley

Ah yes i remember Eckys explanation last time I asked about the wind up gramophone that takes half an hour to cue and then shorts with the microphone if you try and do anything too fancy...... like talk and play music simultaneously.

I remember just thinking....we're a really mickey Mouse outfit aren't we?

For CSC matches how about ghost town? or all by myself? I do think we can spice up the CSC competition with ab it of fun like this.

GolfRoader

• Regular First Team
  • We are Alty
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2008, 01:28:45 PM »

AC/DC  Back in Black would be class

Graham Bennetts Perm

« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2008, 01:34:45 PM »

and then Joy Division's "Isolation", anything by the Only Ones, "Where were you?" by the Mekons and then as a final finale before kick off, "Are you lonesome tonight" .....

seasonticket

« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2008, 02:03:50 PM »

I am absolutely certain everyone on here will agree with me here. If Fanfare is dropped there is only one possible alternative..........It has to be the papiermache head doing Red Red Robin.

Jezza

« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2008, 02:36:37 PM »

I am absolutely certain everyone on here will agree with me here. If Fanfare is dropped there is only one possible alternative..........It has to be the papiermache head doing Red Red Robin.

Tongue in cheek post of the year

gazwarrington

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
  • ALTY FC - LOVING AGM'S SINCE 2006
    • View Profile
    • www.altyfans.co.uk
« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2008, 03:49:24 PM »

I have the paint and bed sheets ready ...... No Fanfare is not Fan Fair !

jiminlondon

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2008, 03:53:21 PM »

dear god is nothing sacred?
alty run out to fanfare for the common man. thats what they do. much like the ravens in the tower of london, if this ever stops happening then there will be dire consequences.
even if it is rubbish

crewe alty

« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2008, 04:10:34 PM »

It,s got to be fanfare i remember it in the 70,s think it was niel davies doing the announcments.Something like team news,birthday wishes,top chart song of the time with fanfare dropped over the top of it just as the teams ran out, good 2 minutes of fanfare then taem news again brilliant. (NO OFFENCE RAFO).

PS. RUN MY OWN DISCO/KARAOKE GOT LOADS OF SPARE GEAR IF YOU LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU NEED SOUNDS LIKE MXR/AMP I WILL GLADLY DONATE ONE TO THE CLUB.         
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Run out music for the team