PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Colin Peake is unhappy (what a shame)
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Colin Peake is unhappy (what a shame)  (Read 17791 times)

casper

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« on: February 09, 2010, 05:56:10 PM »

Our old friend colin peake, seems to be throwing his toys out his pram again.

i started to feel sorry for him, until i remembered what he did previously.

http://fgrforum.publicitymatters.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2719&sid=beab99ad9f547cee33c45c1e1fdb38b1

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Colin Peake is unhappy (what a shame)
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2010, 06:01:57 PM »

Had enough time to spout off that rant though didn't he. Always has time to be fiddling round other clubs too.

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2010, 06:47:30 PM »

Colin Peake. The epitome of self-centred, bias, bigotted, two-faced, back-stabbing, sh*t-shovelling, muck-raking, underhanded skullduggery, chicanery and sh*thousery.
I feel very sorry indeed for him.
I truly hope that FGR finish fourth bottom at the end of the season and his subsequent monkey-tricks and attempts to build cases against other clubs fail to save them. It's about time some other league had a basinful of him don't you think?

PS: Sorry about that everybody. If you know anything about me, you will realise that that was completely out of character (most of the time ::))
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

Dougals Dad

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2010, 07:52:01 PM »

I love the way he seems to begrudge taking a club flag for someone's funeral "having to collect a flag for one of the coffin's because no one else in Stroud could do it and deliver it to the undertakers, so I had to waster two hours driving from Gloucester to Stroud on Thursday evening."

Even if you do resent "Wasting 2 hours" I don't think anyone but a thoughtless, insensitive bigot would complain about it.

In the words of a grafitti-ist "Cook Pass Peake"

Jezza

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2010, 09:15:36 PM »

I'd copied and pasted the funeral comments for similar comment as you JD.....the wasting 2 hours bit was priceless....if it was my son's death i wouldn't want it used like this to blow up someone's self importance.

Deary me what a cock I'd be embarassed to have this jerk at my club.

Peake knows he's gonna be busy.....4th bottom.

markecky

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2010, 11:10:06 PM »

He is a vile man...seen this kind of statement somewhere before haven't we..

"No doubt the Football Conference will now be seriously looking at Rule 8.6 and the possible expulsion of Chester City under this rule. If such action ensues this will not help us for obvious reasons but again I believe it is right we keep our counsel at this time and await a speedy resolution so we can adjust accordingly to protect the long term interests of the football club and the Ltd Company""

Wonder if he has emailed around every club bar Chester City in a bid to gain support, or threatened the Conference with the highest court in the land?

Lest we forget...  http://ftgotg.blogspot.com/

York Alty

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2010, 11:41:28 PM »

he is a prick and a T**t.  dunno how he does it, but he does.

Nasha

• Regular First Team
  • Rocky
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2010, 12:27:00 AM »

And he wonders why a lot of people don't like him!!!

Yes,we all know the consequences if a club cannot fulfill its fixture, you don't need to spout off about Rule 8.6 FFS
'Life isn't fair.If is was,it would be called fair.But it's not.It's called life'

Tony Adams after Euro 96

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2010, 12:29:17 AM »

I just get the impression he didn't need to stop mid rant to go and check the rule book for which number rule it was, do you?...

York Alty

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2010, 09:36:58 PM »

he learnt that book inside out.  an officious little T**t who doesn't get out much. 

Bath Alty

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2010, 10:32:09 PM »

I never liked him due to the underhanded way he went about attacking us in Robinsongate but at least then I could see that the devious (&^*&% was at least doing what he thought best for his own club and so I could in a very tiny way understand his actions (I would still be appalled if anyone from Alty did what he did).

The bit about "wasting time driving two hours" to provide a flag for a funeral is just breath taking.  I mean how would you feel if you were a relative - it appears elsewhere in the rant that he actually attended the funeral and yet is prepared to publicly declare a gesture of support from the club to a loyal fan (presumably as he wanted the club flag draped over his coffin) a "waste of time".  The man clearly has no feelings at all, could he have said anything more insulting or at a more insensative time.  I didn't think it possible but he has sunk even lower.....no matter what he does for that club if I was a fan of theirs (shudder at the thought) I would be insisting that he leave and never come back for that one comment alone.

In his own words

"Then on top of that we sadly had the death of two supporters and it was my duty to ensure the club honoured their memories, including me having to collect a flag for one of the coffin's because no one else in Stroud could do it and deliver it to the undertakers, so I had to waster two hours driving from Gloucester to Stroud on Thursday evening."

It was my duty to ensure the club honoured their memories - I just can't believe how he can't see what he has just done.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 10:34:05 PM by Bath Alty »

moousee

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2010, 01:18:50 AM »

I have to agree about the 'wasting two hours' comment. I've always taken comments about this chap with a pinch of salt, having never really read THAT much into what he had to do with our relegation, but that is just horrific. He should be honoured to be working within a club that means so much to a guy. The fellow needs to get out of football as soon as possible, or at least hire a new 'PR' guy!

Nom de plume

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2010, 10:09:41 AM »

Interestingly, Mrs Peake must have had an inkling about how her son might develop as he grew up, when she had him baptised “Colin”.

By calling him so, his name became an anagram of

One Cak Pile

Or as we say up here in Bury when we’re shovelling faeces onto the dung heap:
 “E.….pile cak on” (this is a local tradition along the lines of cheese-rolling and wellie-wanging).

When I worked this anagram out I was a bit concerned that the perceived spelling of the slang for excrement needed an extra “c” as in “cack”. I was hoping his full name might be Colin C Peake, but I can’t find if it is.

Even Colin R Peake would be helpful as he would then be like one crap and would probably crap like one.

Undeterred, I Googled “cak” and lo and behold the Dictionary of Playground Slang has it spelt as either “cack”, “cak” or “kak”, it being derived from the Afrikaans word “kak” meaning sh1t.

The full definition is here:

http://www.odps.org/glossword/index.php?a=term&d=4&t=2498

Buoyed by this discovery and feeling like I was on a roll, I looked at the Urban Dictionary here:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cak

Wow! You may think these are even more appropriate, and there are 12 definitions to choose from. Apparently “cak” is also the slang word for a “Giant monster penis” or it could be an acronym for “Corporate Ass Kisser” or “a person of obnoxious or inept character” and perhaps best of all “Caks are those small little jalk wannabe bitches that everyone can, and wants to kick the sh1t out of all the time”

I won’t mention number 10 as I don’t want to get thrown off this list after my first post, but it leads to the phrase “Oh my f****** God, I think I may have just cakked myself”

Seriously though, I think Mr Cak Pile does sterling work for FGR, single-handed apparently, and I’m only joshing, Col mate. Where would we be without Colin “like a ponce” Peake?

I feel a tribute song coming on……………….”Colin Peake is like a…..”

Railway Alty

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2010, 10:37:32 AM »

Interestingly, Mrs Peake must have had an inkling about how her son might develop as he grew up, when she had him baptised “Colin”.

By calling him so, his name became an anagram of

One Cak Pile

Or as we say up here in Bury when we’re shovelling faeces onto the dung heap:
 “E.….pile cak on” (this is a local tradition along the lines of cheese-rolling and wellie-wanging).

When I worked this anagram out I was a bit concerned that the perceived spelling of the slang for excrement needed an extra “c” as in “cack”. I was hoping his full name might be Colin C Peake, but I can’t find if it is.

Even Colin R Peake would be helpful as he would then be like one crap and would probably crap like one.

Undeterred, I Googled “cak” and lo and behold the Dictionary of Playground Slang has it spelt as either “cack”, “cak” or “kak”, it being derived from the Afrikaans word “kak” meaning sh1t.

The full definition is here:

http://www.odps.org/glossword/index.php?a=term&d=4&t=2498

Buoyed by this discovery and feeling like I was on a roll, I looked at the Urban Dictionary here:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cak

Wow! You may think these are even more appropriate, and there are 12 definitions to choose from. Apparently “cak” is also the slang word for a “Giant monster penis” or it could be an acronym for “Corporate Ass Kisser” or “a person of obnoxious or inept character” and perhaps best of all “Caks are those small little jalk wannabe bitches that everyone can, and wants to kick the sh1t out of all the time”

I won’t mention number 10 as I don’t want to get thrown off this list after my first post, but it leads to the phrase “Oh my f****** God, I think I may have just cakked myself”

Seriously though, I think Mr Cak Pile does sterling work for FGR, single-handed apparently, and I’m only joshing, Col mate. Where would we be without Colin “like a ponce” Peake?

I feel a tribute song coming on……………….”Colin Peake is like a…..”

OMG ROFLMFAO  ;D

taxi Phil

« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2010, 11:06:38 AM »

I am proud to award you your first Goodwin. Simply the best post I've read this year - and thank God for a fellow wordplay enthusiast !
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team