General Category > Games Room

Football Manager 2007

(1/8) > >>

Amsterdam Alty:
Rite then guys lets talk...

your teams current position/year,
your best buy,
your unknown superstar (i.e the player you found in outer monglia and has scored 82 in 50 games the one who's made the impact for you),
your formations,

and anything else Football manager related.

Amsterdam Alty:
Suppose i should start then

My team is alty were in 2011 and in the chamionship, been there 2 years and are comfortable mid table/ playoff hopefulls
My best buys have to be my whole defence, all brazil under 20's Lima Vinicus and two players both called Martins, cost me the grand total of 2.5 million which is what the cheapest is now worth alone,
My unknown superstar has to be another brazillian, forward this time, Andre Duarte scoring for fun this year and again he was a brazillian under 20
My formation is 4-3-3 and with the three center mids the two outside men pushin out wide as with the forwards and the center forward pulling back it rules!

Alty FC Idol:
Longsdenjr 2011 already!

17th with alty at end of first season, but last 8 games won 6, lost 1, drew 1 :D (and did double over fgr and tamwuf!)
Best Buys Rob Duffy £160 a week from oxford and glenn poole from grays
James Sinclair on loan from bolton is amazin!
generally 4-4-2 im boring!

Best result: 4-1 vs fgr!!!!!!! and beatin northwich away ;D

Alty FC Idol:
oh and i won my own made cheshire senior cup :)

Amsterdam Alty:

--- Quote from: Alty FC Idol on November 22, 2006, 08:05:03 PM ---Longsdenjr 2011 already!

--- End quote ---
actually 2013

sh*t geek me tho! and i had it a week before release! aint your name on the credits fella?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version