PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 unacceptable
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: unacceptable  (Read 6849 times)

deano

unacceptable
« on: August 23, 2008, 06:54:07 PM »

the performance today was an absolute disgrace...heathcote should re-emburse the 125 supporters who attended.

not one shot on target against a very average team is totally unacceptable,and heathcote should accept total responsibility. we had no passion, no energy and no idea.how does he prepare the team? its vvident from the last 3 games that we are once again underperforming given the quality of most of the squad, and that is down to heathcote.

dont blame the referee, that was a major underperformance at this level, and without coburn who made some fine saves, the woodwork and some poor finishing, it could have been 7.

both peyton and lawton were a shambles, and both should be dropped.

i am afraid this could be a very long season without drastic changes

Harriers9

Re: unacceptable
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2008, 07:03:35 PM »

You must remember that you were down to ten men so you pulled Little back into midfield where he was less effective.

BTW the 'very average side' should have scored ten and not just seven. We were having an off day.

Alty365

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2008, 07:05:47 PM »

I wish we had been "very average" today, we might have made a game of it!

deano

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2008, 07:35:00 PM »

so heathcote is sulking on the coach...allegedly.      at least he didnt waste 5 hrs and £30 on that nonsense.

i personally dont think he has any answers.  he needs to look at himself

im not really here

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2008, 07:38:32 PM »

id love to know what drastic changes could be made. Weve only got 17 players and 16 were in the squad today and no money left in he budget.

AltySi

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2008, 07:42:50 PM »

Today was a discgrace, we just didn't create anything, and even though we went down to 10 men, which was very unlucky, I still think we'd have lost the game if we'd had 11 men out there.

I'm afraid it's going to be a very long season again.

deano

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2008, 07:46:24 PM »

you only need to read how carlos is performing for barrow to know what is wrong at our club

Alty365

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2008, 07:50:28 PM »

you only need to read how carlos is performing for barrow to know what is wrong at our club

So all we need to do is sign Carlos Logan back and that will solve all our problems? Funniest thing I've read in ages!

im not really here

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2008, 07:53:42 PM »

To be honest we all know what the problems are but theres nothing any of us can do about it. It just seems like weve been here a few times over the last couple of seasons and nothing has changed.

Jenga

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2008, 08:11:52 PM »

Piss poor performance with no drive battling or commitment - I feel I have wasted my day out and the money (£30 petrol, £15 drinks, £3 burger and £13 gate money = £61 to watch utter rubbish on the pitch.

We have the players to do the job this season that is for sure, so why are struggling?

No more needs to be said.

Whilst I know it is a long season if we don't improve in the next 3 games or so I fear the worst come the end of the season. I don't necesarily mean we have to get wins and results but the performances MUST improve fast and results will come after that.

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2008, 08:43:04 PM »

I was not there today, but what I here does not bode well.

If the team cannot Gel then we are going to be in serious trouble.

Whilst we are part time, they should meet tomorrow and discuss tactics etc or get in early Monday.

AltySi

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2008, 08:51:34 PM »

To be honest we all know what the problems are but theres nothing any of us can do about it. It just seems like weve been here a few times over the last couple of seasons and nothing has changed.

Totally disagree about Logan, don't rate him at all.

I agree with Jenga, it's an expensive day out, and much as it really pains me to say it, I'm starting to think is it worth following Alty to every single away game, when it just seems top be a waste of money. I don't know if I can justify it anymore. Next week we play Eastbourne and Histon away in the space of 4 days, and that will be a very dear do, and watching utter sh*t every week isn't going to help my cause. I'll be at Eastbourne and Histon, but if we continue to perform like this I'll have to seriously consider reducing the number of away games I will attend.

Jacko

« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2008, 09:12:30 PM »

think the logan debate is finished now he was a very good player and clearly still is, for whatever reson heathcoate couldnt utilise him like barrow have,
monday is such an important game without expecting too much we've got to show a bit of pride

markecky

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2008, 09:17:44 PM »

Logan f*cked off to Ireland before a midweek game with no explanation.

I really can't be bothered to comment tonight on the day I have just wasted.

Nasha

• Regular First Team
  • Rocky
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2008, 09:34:43 PM »

3 players have only come out today looking ok.If it wasn't for Coburn,it would had been 7.Danylyk looked good at got tackles in.Maybe the impossible needs to be done and Lawton dropped to play a midfield of Denham,Street,Danylyk,Meechan/Elam (Elam only when fully fit though). Denham is the only other player,who worked his socks off and tried to make things happen. To an extent you can include Little, as he tried but was getting very little service.

Other than that, it is saying something when highlight of the day is the pork barm and an Everton fan on the way back with most of his body above the sunroof on the M6 going to 90mph.
'Life isn't fair.If is was,it would be called fair.But it's not.It's called life'

Tony Adams after Euro 96
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 unacceptable