Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 You think you're Big or good think again.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: You think you're Big or good think again.  (Read 18545 times)

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: You think you're Big or good think again.
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2012, 12:59:32 PM »

The size of the club you're deluded like many Alty fans, you're no longer a big club and that's a Fact. You're living in the past the football I saw from your team against 10 men shows what a poor football team you are time for you Alty fans to get a reality check poor team poor Stadium small club in this division next season Fact.

I can imagine you standing there and saying the above with your eyes shut and your hands over your ears whilst stamping your feet.

I think the fact that we brought 400 to your place compared to the pitiful 105 away fans last night tells us all we need to know.

You remind me of Raccyboy with your bizarre rantings about us becoming a small club etc.
Come on Alty!

Jezza

« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2012, 01:30:30 PM »

I love this......moans about paying thirteen quid and then complains about us living in the past.....did you turn up expecting to pay threpence hapenny or something?...were you upset when you found we didn't sell wagon wheels anymore?

I love it when fans of little village teams get upset coz they've not beaten a big club like alty in their cup final

....and we love our characterful little ground and at least we know it's not going to slide of a hill any time in the near future...

quality stuff though stalyvegas....every non league club should have at least one crackpot cyber warrior.

anyway...calm down dear....it was only one defeat for you...and you should be getting used to those by now...

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2012, 01:35:34 PM »

The lads did us proud last night. We lost to a keeper error and an offside goal. Even with 10 I'm disappointed we lost to you, you're  a poor side. Enjoyed the chanting from the deluded posh boys. You think you're still a big club. Have you seen your ground? It must rank as the leagues no1  sh*t hole £13 to stand up on uncovered terracing is a joke.
Obviously I realise that our ground ain't the "Theatre of Dreams", and I confess to quite liking Bower Fold. BUT.....

It ill behoves a club who can't manage a decent turnout at a local derby within half an hour's reach to be judgmental of another club's facilities. If you can't manage a quick hop down the M67/M60, I must assume you haven't suffered the facilities at Harrogate (pitch on a 1 in 9 hill), Gainsborough (built in the 19th.Century and untouched since), or Blyth (where do I begin....and yes, I was there on a bitterly cold January evening).
And to dismiss Reeves's goal as "a keeper error" plainly shows that you have no appreciation of skilful quality football.
Finally, we don't have any posh boys at Moss Lane. They consider anything less than Premier League below their dignity. We may see you again in the play offs if your implosion doesn't continue.
I'm not surprised there wasn't a big turnout at £13 to stand in a rubbish dump hardly surprising is it. And at the Fold it is £10 to sit or stand in a a decent stadium.
Think yourself lucky it was a night game, if it was a Sat Fixture we insist that fans wear a Collar & tie - Now Fk off you moaning git.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2012, 01:36:10 PM »

The size of the club you're deluded like many Alty fans, you're no longer a big club and that's a Fact. You're living in the past the football I saw from your team against 10 men shows what a poor football team you are time for you Alty fans to get a reality check poor team poor Stadium small club in this division next season Fact.

Eh? so we haven't got a great team, thanks for that for a minute I thought we were top of the Alliance Premier League.

I'll give you a reality check, our lowest gate is higher than your average gate and we'll be the joint 3rd biggest team in this league next season behind Chester and Halifax and roughly on a par with Nuneaton, Boston and Worcester. You won't even be the biggest team in Tameside.

RocketDan

« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2012, 01:42:17 PM »

Fact - we took more fans to Harrogate nearly 2 hours away than you brought to Alty 20 minutes away.

Fact - in the last 10 games, stalybridge have taken 7 points from a possible 30.

Fact - it's three quid more expensive at Moss Lane but you don't have to walk up a f**king big hill

Fact - There is an stalybridge fan who looks like Peter sutcliffe

Fact - when I went to stalybridge I got a cold burger

Fact - we have the nicest toilets in non league
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 02:01:56 PM by RocketDan »

brian1925

« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2012, 02:55:55 PM »

I was at the Stalybridge match earlier this season and remember thinking how pleasant a location it was for football, as well as how good Stalybridge's team was that day. I also recall wondering where all their fans were given how well they were doing at the time. It's fine having a lovely ground, but if you can't fill it you're doomed. Perhaps Stalyvegas should spend more time attracting people to Bower Fold than demonstrating sour grapes on this forum.

stalyvegas

« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2012, 03:03:40 PM »

I can imagine you standing there and saying the above with your eyes shut and your hands over your ears whilst stamping your feet.

I think the fact that we brought 400 to your place compared to the pitiful 105 away fans last night tells us all we need to know.

You remind me of Raccyboy with your bizarre rantings about us becoming a small club etc.

More like 300 on a Saturday £10 in compared to your £13 Mid-Week in a Dump of a Stadium.

stalyvegas

« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2012, 03:09:26 PM »

I love this......moans about paying thirteen quid and then complains about us living in the past.....did you turn up expecting to pay threpence hapenny or something?...were you upset when you found we didn't sell wagon wheels anymore?

I love it when fans of little village teams get upset coz they've not beaten a big club like alty in their cup final

....and we love our characterful little ground and at least we know it's not going to slide of a hill any time in the near future...

quality stuff though stalyvegas....every non league club should have at least one crackpot cyber warrior.

anyway...calm down dear....it was only one defeat for you...and you should be getting used to those by now...

If you were a big club you wouldn't be in this division.maybe that's  part of the trouble with your fans you all see yourselves as a big club the reality is you're not

markecky

« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2012, 03:10:07 PM »

Sheffield Wednesday?

stalyvegas

« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2012, 03:16:28 PM »

Fact - we took more fans to Harrogate nearly 2 hours away than you brought to Alty 20 minutes away.

Fact - in the last 10 games, stalybridge have taken 7 points from a possible 30.

Fact - it's three quid more expensive at Moss Lane but you don't have to walk up a f**king big hill

You don't have to walk up the hill you can get a Bus to the ground a there is a regular Bus service no need to walk up the hill.

fuertes

« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2012, 03:23:10 PM »

You don't have to walk up the hill you can get a Bus to the ground a there is a regular Bus service no need to walk up the hill.

That should be a line in a rap song. I like the A B B A sentence structure.

I've got my money and my bitches, my bitches and my money.

There's a girl I love, I love that girl.

You don't have to walk up the hill you can get a bus to the ground, there is a regular bus service no need to walk up the hill.

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2012, 03:31:05 PM »

More like 300 on a Saturday £10 in compared to your £13 Mid-Week in a Dump of a Stadium.

The pricing is irrelevant, as is the standard of our ground. We took 4 times your pitiful away following when we played at your place.

You should hope and pray you don't get into the playoffs as your fans clearly have no appetite for success. Stand aside while a proper team shows how it should be done x
Come on Alty!

Derek Stubbs

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
    • thesatmanfootballtv.co.uk
« Reply #42 on: March 07, 2012, 03:40:54 PM »

That should be a line in a rap song. I like the A B B A sentence structure.

I've got my money and my bitches, my bitches and my money.

There's a girl I love, I love that girl.

You don't have to walk up the hill you can get a bus to the ground, there is a regular bus service no need to walk up the hill.

Yes, only a bus as that's all you need , 1 bus

markecky

« Reply #43 on: March 07, 2012, 03:45:12 PM »

The last time I went on a bus there was poor people on it.  Won't doing that again in a huirry...

CB

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2012, 03:59:47 PM »

What's a bus?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 You think you're Big or good think again.