Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 You think you're Big or good think again.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: You think you're Big or good think again.  (Read 18543 times)

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: You think you're Big or good think again.
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2012, 11:26:43 AM »

This guy is class, can we hear more of this drivel please - it's making my day!  :D

105 away fans was a total disgrace last night. The board and management must wonder why they bother.
Come on Alty!

ScoreDaws

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2012, 11:40:04 AM »

Fact -you lost        Fact - It happens   Fact-That's football  Fact-You spent £13 and didn't see you team win.  That's life, get over it- Fact.   

ArmchairAlty

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2012, 11:48:24 AM »

FACT - This thread is making last night's result feel even better - FACT

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2012, 11:51:31 AM »

I'm not surprised there wasn't a big turnout at £13 to stand in a rubbish dump hardly surprising is it. And at the Fold it is £10 to sit or stand in a a decent stadium.

I remember Bower Fold before Tom Pendry started getting involved, that was a rubbish dump. Apart from the fact you were uncovered which is hardly a problem or a rarity what's the matter, did you not have a good view of the game?

So how come consistently more people come to pay £13 to stand in a rubbish dump than £10 to sit in your stadium? Wouldn't have anything to do with the size of the club would it?

Do let us know next time you get 700 home fans on a Tuesday night for a league game and you're not playing us, Halifax or one of the big Tameside clubs like Hyde or Droylsden.

And leave those grapes alone mate, you lost a tight game of football at the end, a touch unlucky yes but wouldn't have happened if Harvey hadn't switched from 4-4-1 to 4-5-0 with half an hour left. It happens to us all. You're just  making yourself look a little silly, which is needless
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 11:53:03 AM by Ballers »

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2012, 11:52:09 AM »

Fact, the first goal you scored was a goalkeeping error. Fact, for the second goal that was allowed Flynn a long way off side. Fact Alty can only beat 10 men by cheating. Fact Alty are no longer a big club. Fact Alty were very lucky to beat 10 men last night. I've seen your run in; Nuneaton, Halifax, Hyde & Guiseley. I doubt if you will get as much luck against those teams as you did against us.

Go home you West Hill educated inbred.

oh and i've corrected your post so it makes some sense. FACT

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2012, 11:56:20 AM »

I've just noticed you're posting all this in the cold light of day too, if you'd done it when you got home still furious and pissed after a few pre/post match beers I could understand.

Top, top whinging.

andrewflynn

« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2012, 12:11:35 PM »

Fact first goal you scored goalkeeping error fact second goal that was allowed Flynn a long way off side fact Alty can only beat 10 men by cheating. fact Alty are no longer a big club fact Alty were very lucky to beat 10 men last night. Ive seen your run in Nuneaton Halifax Hyde Guiseley I doubt if you will get as much luck against those teams as you did against us.

Bottled the league and that's a fact.

flaggerstu2

« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2012, 12:18:04 PM »

If the kid who thought he could hold our player back in the first minute haddnt and got himself sent off, and if everytime your keeper hadnt decided to have a drink everytime he took a goal kick, you might have had more time in play to do something.Timewasting wont win you many friends or games

AltySi

« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2012, 12:19:12 PM »

This is brilliant !!, what a complete tool you are Stalyvegas.

finnquark

« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2012, 12:22:51 PM »

Your myopia makes me feel quite upset. But thankfully the knowledge that we secured a good three points last night overrides this. It's pretty embarrassing really that you feel so angry about a football game that, more than 12 hours after it's ended you can only sit and vent your spleen with no coherence or balance. Tragic.

Jenga

« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2012, 12:44:25 PM »

If your goalkeeper had stopped time wasting, if your fans hadnt have thrown the ball over the fence or decided to play throw the ball to the next fan, if your defenders stopped pushing our players over and taking ages with free kicks, then perhaps you would have had more time on the clock to get an equaliser  ;D

A1 MUPPETS !!!

markecky

« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2012, 12:46:37 PM »

I thought we'd had some idiot fans at Moss Lane in the past but I've never seen a fan throw the ball out of the ground.  Another badge on honour for you.

stalyvegas

« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2012, 12:46:53 PM »

I'm not surprised there wasn't a big turnout at £13 to stand in a rubbish dump hardly surprising is it. And at the Fold it is £10 to sit or stand in a a decent stadium.

I remember Bower Fold before Tom Pendry started getting involved, that was a rubbish dump. Apart from the fact you were uncovered which is hardly a problem or a rarity what's the matter, did you not have a good view of the game?

So how come consistently more people come to pay £13 to stand in a rubbish dump than £10 to sit in your stadium? Wouldn't have anything to do with the size of the club would it?

Do let us know next time you get 700 home fans on a Tuesday night for a league game and you're not playing us, Halifax or one of the big Tameside clubs like Hyde or Droylsden.

And leave those grapes alone mate, you lost a tight game of football at the end, a touch unlucky yes but wouldn't have happened if Harvey hadn't switched from 4-4-1 to 4-5-0 with half an hour left. It happens to us all. You're just  making yourself look a little silly, which is needless
The size of the club you're deluded like many Alty fans, you're no longer a big club and that's a Fact. You're living in the past the football I saw from your team against 10 men shows what a poor football team you are time for you Alty fans to get a reality check poor team poor Stadium small club in this division next season Fact.

markecky

« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2012, 12:49:56 PM »

The size of the club you're deluded like many Alty fans, you're no longer a big club and that's a Fact. You're living in the past the football I saw from your team against 10 men shows what a poor football team you are time for you Alty fans to get a reality check poor team poor Stadium small club in this division next season Fact.

Go back to your forum and advertise for someone who can come on and actually answer some points and questions that people are asking you.  You're one of the worst special envoys for a club we've had on here since that loon from Northwich who chats up peoples dads on facebook.

andrewflynn

« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2012, 12:56:26 PM »

Go back to your forum and advertise for someone who can come on and actually answer some points and questions that people are asking you.  You're one of the worst special envoys for a club we've had on here since that loon from Northwich who chats up peoples dads on facebook.

:D
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 You think you're Big or good think again.