General Category > Altrincham FC Ladies Team

Altrincham Ladies FC Season 2020/2021

<< < (3/4) > >>

AltyTunnelSteward:
It appears that the game has been postponed

AltyTunnelSteward:
Ladies captain Bliss Molyneaux has left the Club and signed for Crewe Alexandra Ladies.

I would like to congratulate her on her move up the pyramid, to thank her for all her efforts and wish her every success in the future

JD:

--- Quote from: AltyTunnelSteward on October 26, 2020, 06:08:27 PM ---Ladies captain Bliss Molyneaux has left the Club and signed for Crewe Alexandra Ladies.

I would like to congratulate her on her move up the pyramid, to thank her for all her efforts and wish her every success in the future

--- End quote ---

It is always good to see any of our players move up the pyramid.

The best of luck to her.

HashtagAlty:

--- Quote from: AltyTunnelSteward on October 26, 2020, 06:08:27 PM ---Ladies captain Bliss Molyneaux has left the Club and signed for Crewe Alexandra Ladies.

--- End quote ---

This is a huge achievement; ATS, what's the gap between CA and Alty in leagues?

Mallorca Alty:

--- Quote from: HashtagAlty on October 27, 2020, 05:38:37 PM ---

--- End quote ---

This is a huge achievement; ATS, what's the gap between CA and Alty in leagues?

--- End quote ---
Crewe Alexandra Ladies are currently 5th in the NWWRFL Premier Division, one division above Alty Ladies. Last season Crewe were 2nd in the league behind FC United Women before Covid brought a premature end of the season.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version