Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 First on the team sheet on thurs..........
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: First on the team sheet on thurs..........  (Read 8114 times)

JDN

Re: First on the team sheet on thurs..........
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2013, 03:21:02 PM »

I think in a game like this he's best being an impact player and coming of the bench.
lol :D

bighairedmike

« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2013, 02:30:48 AM »

I think in a game like this he's best being an impact player and coming of the bench.

I dont understand your reaction to this. What are you laughing at? The fact that he thought he would be better as an impact in one game, or that, now he's signed for Sunderland, using him as an impact player may be best. Stop being an antagonising C**t for no reason. Be happy for the lad and now get behind the management.

Unless, as you make out on here, you want us to fail then carry on. Wanker.

joe

« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2013, 08:21:01 AM »

Bit uncalled for that Warren,no need to be personal.

bighairedmike

« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2013, 09:59:55 AM »

Its not personal. He's just antagonising people for no reason. My reaction would be the same no matter who it was.

Jimmy

« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2013, 10:08:18 AM »

I dont understand your reaction to this. What are you laughing at? The fact that he thought he would be better as an impact in one game, or that, now he's signed for Sunderland, using him as an impact player may be best. Stop being an antagonising C**t for no reason. Be happy for the lad and now get behind the management.

I think it's laughing at the fact that dunc should be used as an impact player which I myself thought was ridicules i probably said it without upsetting people but to say he isn't pleased for dunc is also out of order

bighairedmike

« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2013, 10:27:22 AM »

Its the fact that he's trawled back through 6 months of posts on the forum just to laugh at somebody saying Dunc should be brought on as a sub in an isolated game. It just doesn't make sense. Why is that out of order? All he's done after the announcement is ask whether this should be Sinnotts last chance at promotion and say the money should go into the squad (which I agree with). I just dont understand him at all.

Jimmy

« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2013, 10:35:35 AM »

With the money and the fact we are a decent side anyway Sinnott should take us up would you agree warren this is not me arguing its a question

JDN

« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2013, 01:49:45 PM »

I think it's laughing at the fact that dunc should be used as an impact player which I myself thought was ridicules i probably said it without upsetting people but to say he isn't pleased for dunc is also out of order
spot on Jimmy

JDN

« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2013, 01:51:53 PM »

Its the fact that he's trawled back through 6 months of posts on the forum just to laugh at somebody saying Dunc should be brought on as a sub in an isolated game. It just doesn't make sense. Why is that out of order? All he's done after the announcement is ask whether this should be Sinnotts last chance at promotion and say the money should go into the squad (which I agree with). I just dont understand him at all.
it was to highlight to De Gea he not so smart himself

JDN

« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2013, 01:55:32 PM »

Its not personal. He's just antagonising people for no reason. My reaction would be the same no matter who it was.
why dont you introduce yourself to me at the next game Warren? You could call me a wanker and a C**t then?
Pages: 1 2 [3]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 First on the team sheet on thurs..........